Thursday 8 October 2009

Hair: Nobody wants to look Africa -like this???



God Bless us -it seems we are still fighting to win. GOOD HAIR is out soon -yippee!!! But be prepared; -its all about the truth [and for those of us still in denial -about whether we let our partners /white friends touch your hair or not etc -beware oOO]!!

*I am beginning to think that the only way to do this life, -is with short Afro-hair [or dreadlocks -but I soo don't want to go there]. Because how else can one do the 'I'm-free-I-don't-have-to-worry-about-grease-breakage-my-man-touching-my-hair' fear -that soo very real for most of us? xxx

What Is Good Hair? - Tyra Banks wades in[Part One]


The debate ensues....should we; could we, -go back to our natural hair? I for one -am slowly moving in that direction -I want to be free!! And why should I be afraid to go natural? Who said that we look harder, not as attractive, less approachable with natural hair etcetc. Could this be about self hate?


God help us ...we have passed it on to the next generation!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment