Friday 27 March 2009

Fashion: My-wardrobe.com





It is always a pleasure to visit, my-wardrobe.com -they have an 'eye' for what is hot, on trend and future classics. Offering a kaleidoscope of 'investment' and 'statement' pieces, my-wardrobe.com is great for all occasions. I am loving the above three dresses. The first, 'The Scarlett Bow Front Dress' -is an exquisite blue dress with a pretty white bow detail and a removable tulle under-skirt by Manoush (£278.00). A good investment dress, 'The Scarlett' is classic and feminine and very FLC (First Lady Chic). Channel your inner goddess with this show stopping, champagne silk dress with plunging neck line (I love the gorgeous print) by Paul & Joe. The 'Prunell V-Neck Long Sleeve Dress' cost £651.00 and is 'hot-fashion-sexy'. Last but not least -is the gorgeous body-con, 'Yellow Asephia Fitted Dress' (£658.00) by Nathan Jenden. Perfect for, 'day-to-night'. (just add a statement necklace, a clutch bag and fabulous shoes after work, and you are good to go). For more fabulous dresses go to: http://www.my-wardrobe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment