Friday 11 February 2011

Wow Jourdan Dunn and Sacha M'Baye 4 Burberry S/S 2011 campaign



Because I haven’t always been able to fit into (afford) designer gear -I sometimes indulge my little man and buy one or two pieces a year from designers that feature black models/peoples in their adverts (you know what I mean -people). Even though over the years I’ve spied some lovely pieces in Burberry’s children collection -like Evian water (I avoided it until I saw a new advert featuring babies models of colour) -I‘m now up for buying their goods. -And that’s all down to the latest Burberry S/S 2011 campaign. -It stars uber beautiful models, Jourdan Dunn and Sacha M'Baye and I’m impressed….ok -honestly, I think its about bloody time! The Obama effect? Never. http://www.Burberry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment