Wednesday 31 March 2010

America's talking about Erykah Badu's new video

I’m bored by the ominous crazy racket crossing the pond with regards to Erykah Badu's new music video… Is it controversial? Nope! All sista Badu’s doing is [what they called in Ghana] –‘exhibiting’… She has not lost her mind-d-d… Nope; Erykah’s a grown black woman who wants to be free…and I know just how she feels....I'm getting over a head cold [I still feel rough! If I was a dog -they would have me put down! It started last Sunday after a lovely trip to The British Museum with King Alexander] -and I would love to take it all off and lay on ground -feeling free, free, free....But I know the errm good people of ‘The Bar’ would complain or have me sectioned! Why aren’t people trying to understand what Ms Badu’s trying to convey [eeerrm sorry I better watch it again to find out what she's fighting for -….this time..hehehe.] -But all they want to discuss is the fact that Ms Badu’s BUTT naked at the very end off this video....! By the way I think she looks fabulous ...she's 39..!

No comments:

Post a Comment